Welcome To My Blog!

Welcome to the coolest blog ever! I write posts about myself, things that annoy me and sometimes I am even helpful. Scroll down to start reading my daily posts and follow my blog by entering your email at the bottom of the page! Please feel free to comment on any of the posts I write as an anonymous person.

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Who are you?

Personality is a word that we use often, but do we really know what it really means? If I went up to you right now and asked you to describe your personality in three words, most people would reply with adjectives. Personality is the different behaviors and actions you do to define who you are. The Type A and B Personality theory also know as the "Jacob Goldsmith Theory" is a theory that describes two common, but different personalities as patterns of behavior that could raise or lower your chances of developing heart disease. I was wondering about this topic because if someone asked me to describe my personality, I wouldn't know how to answer.

Type A:


  • ambitious
  • organized
  • highly status conscious
  • can be sensitive
  • care for other people
  • truthful, impatient, always try to help others, take on more than they can handle, want other people to get to the point, proactive, and obsessed with time management
  • workaholics
 
That sounds just like my dad. 
Type B:
  • live at a lower stress level
  • work steadily
  • enjoying achievements but not becoming stressed when they are not achieved
  • do not mind losing and either enjoy the game or back down
  • creative and enjoy exploring ideas and concept
  • thinking about the outer and inner worlds
I would define myself as a type B personality. Next time someone asks what kind of personality you have, just answer with two simple words; type A or type B.

If you are still confused, you can take this test to see what type you are.




No comments:

Post a Comment