Welcome To My Blog!

Welcome to the coolest blog ever! I write posts about myself, things that annoy me and sometimes I am even helpful. Scroll down to start reading my daily posts and follow my blog by entering your email at the bottom of the page! Please feel free to comment on any of the posts I write as an anonymous person.

Monday, July 9, 2012

Movie Update

Movie tickets are so expensive. $10 for a ticket and then you get ripped off in food. $6 for popcorn and $4 for a tiny box of candy. Bottom line; you have to pick carefully to which movie you are going to watch in theaters. 

1. The Avengers: It is definetly worth watching in theaters. It's action packed and the story is great. Chick Flick lovers might not enjoy this one. Captain America, Iron Man,Thor,Hawkeye and the Black Widow= an awesome movie.

2. The Amazing Spiderman: It is basically a remake of the 1st Spiderman, but so much better. Andrew Garfield is so much more funnier that Toby Maguire. It gives a humorous twist on an intense, action packed movie.

3. Madagascar: Kids would love this, but if you are an adult or even a teen, don't watch it. This movie doesn't have the witty humor and funny scenes like the other 2 Madagascars. 

No comments:

Post a Comment