Welcome To My Blog!

Welcome to the coolest blog ever! I write posts about myself, things that annoy me and sometimes I am even helpful. Scroll down to start reading my daily posts and follow my blog by entering your email at the bottom of the page! Please feel free to comment on any of the posts I write as an anonymous person.

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Fashion Trend: YOLO

You Only Live Once
How many times have you heard this word YOLO? This phrase has become very popular in the teen culture as famous movie stars wear clothing that says YOLO. In case you didn't know, this acronym gained popularity when Drake and Tyga released their song "The Motto" and used the words "you only live once, that's the motto, YOLO".  Now, the phrase has been blown out of proportion and used for everything.


Selena Gomez wearing YOLO!!
For example:


anonymous girl's Facebook status: What's up? YOLO!


What's the deal with YOLO? 

No comments:

Post a Comment