Welcome To My Blog!

Welcome to the coolest blog ever! I write posts about myself, things that annoy me and sometimes I am even helpful. Scroll down to start reading my daily posts and follow my blog by entering your email at the bottom of the page! Please feel free to comment on any of the posts I write as an anonymous person.

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Fashion Trend: Roo Cups


What's up with Roo Cups? Now, if you are reading this and have no idea what I am talking about, that's good and hopefully you will never have to encounter a Roo Cup in your life.  Kangaroo, the gas station, sells this ugly water bottle thing above for $7 and then gives smoothie refills for $0.25. It sounds like a good deal but it's not. I am not even kidding I see them everywhere I go. It's just a plastic cup, and I don't understand why everybody has one. The smoothies don't even taste that good and what annoys me the most it is that once your done drinking your disgusting smoothie, people fill it up with water. Who does that? Just use a water bottle and don't contaminate clean water with gross smoothie germs. I know some of you may think I am crazy for raging like this, but it needs to be said. Roo cups are the most annoying piece of plastic ever created.

No comments:

Post a Comment